Sabtu, 29 September 2012

Inspirational to others


Start in school im actually hate to involved any kind of business( study or whatever). I don’t know why. But sometimes, success is always in what we hate…hhmmmmmmm…kinda…..if this Allah already write to me, I accept it….Allah always right…thank you for giving me another chance….talk about business, I get something interesting. Im not a talkative person, sometime I’m passive…is it possible to change ourselves to be a success? Yes, it is desperately needed. Hahaha… oh..back to something interesting( actually for me). When im bored, I surf  you tube. I open Oprah Winfrey interview Donald Trump and his five kids. Actually,I just look Ivanka( Donald Trump’s daughter). Actullay I admire her when I see  first Chapter  of ‘The Apprentice’ it’s reality show. She’s beauty. I always obsess on beauty and cute..hahaha..but now, I realize that and switch to look some video of her. I get. 

 
Ivanka Trump
I like her not because of her life…but the confident when she talk. It give me some inspirational how to talk and how to inspire other to hear what we say…heee….lets take a look Ivanka Biography….

Birth Name
Ivanka Marie Trump
Jared Kushner (25 October 2009 - present) 1 child
Trivia
Attended high school at Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Connecticut
Hosted the Miss Teen USA Pageant in 1997.
Daughter of Donald Trump and Ivana Trump.
Debuted in the fashion magazines Elle and Glamour.
Graced the cover of Seventeen in 1997.
Graduated summa cum laude from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in economics in 2004.
Has an older brother, Donald Trump Jr. & younger brother, Eric Trump and two younger half-siblings; Tiffany Trump and Barron Trump.
Former stepdaughter of Marla Maples and current stepdaughter of Melania Trump.
Attended Fordham University
Graduated from the Wharton School of Business at University of Pennsylvania (2004)
Daughter, Arabella Rose Kushner, was born on July 17, 2011 in New York City.



Where Are They Now
(2007) Launched a jewelry line, the Ivanka Trump Collection, in New York City.
(October 2009) Release of her book, "The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life".


:)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan